中英文双语诗
忘不了的点点滴滴
作者:王佐臣
Unforgettable Fragments
Author: Wang Zuochen
母亲的爱,是我此生最深的海洋,
A mother's love, my life's profoundest sea,
生命与步履,皆由您亲手启航。
From life's first breath to steps, you guided me
从懵懂稚子到立业成家,每一步,
Through youth's bloom, career's climb, and family's start,
您的心血,是永不枯竭的泉涌。
Your tireless heart poured forth, a boundless art.
您教会我,感恩时光的每一缕,
You taught me gratitude for time's soft flow,
珍视大地,在平凡中挺立身躯。
For earth's embrace, in humble fields to grow.
甘于平淡,心却不忘家国远方,
Content in simple roles, yet standing tall,
一个男子汉,烙印着您的模样。
With homeland in my heart, recalling all.
忘不了啊,那点点滴滴的滋养,
Unforgettable fragments, clear and bright,
如星辰指引,如根系深扎土壤。
Like guiding stars, like roots bathed in warm light.
母亲,您给予的远非爱能丈量,
More than mere love, a legacy you gave,
是灵魂的灯塔,永恒不灭的光。
A beacon for my soul, beyond the grave.
举报