海外头条总编审 王 在 军 (中国)
海外头条副编审 Wendy温迪(英国
海 外 头 条总 编 火 凤 凰 (海外)
图片选自百度
配音:电影《傲慢与偏见》之经典片段:雨中告白
Pride & Prejudice
…………………
音频1
Elizabeth配音:玲子(英国)
Darcy配音:老杨(美国)
…………………………
音频2
伊丽莎白(Elizabeth) 配音:玲子(英国)
达西先生(Darcy) 配音:枫(加拿大)
…………………………
***
(伊丽莎白在雨中狂奔到廊下,
喘息不止,抬起头来猛然发现达西站在面前。)
D:Miss Elizabeth.
(伊丽莎白小姐。)
I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer.
(我实在没有办法死捱活撑下去了。)
These past months have been a torment.
(这几个月对我来说就是一种折磨。)
I came to Rosings only to see you.
(我来罗新斯只是为了见你。)
I have fought against judgement,
(我在与世俗的看法)
my family's expectation,
(与我家族的期望对抗。)
the inferiority of your birth,my rank.
(与你的身世,与我的阶级对抗。)
I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony.
(我要把它们统统抛开,
让你终结我的痛苦。)
E:I don't understand.
(我不明白你在说什么。)
D:I love you.
(我爱你。)
Most ardently.
(最真挚的爱。)
Please do me the honour of accepting my hand.
(请给予我荣幸,接受我的手吧。)
E:Sir,I appreciate the struggle you have been through ,
(先生,我感激你的挣扎,)
and I am very sorry to have caused you pain.
(但我非常遗憾,给你的只有痛苦。)
It was unconsciously done.
(这个决定是潜意识下的。)
D:Is this your reply?
(这就是你的回复?)
E:Yes ,sir.
(是的,先生。)
D:Are you laughing at me?
(你是在嘲笑我吗?)
E:No.
(不!)
D:Are you rejecting me?
(你是在拒绝我吗?)
E:I'm sure the feelings
(我相信,)
which hindered your regard with help you overcome it.
(你心中的阶级门槛会帮助你克服痛苦的。)
D:Might I ask why with so little civility I am thus repulsed?
(我能否问你,为什么我竟会遭受如此无礼的拒绝?)
E:I might enquire
(那么我能否问你)
why you told me you liked me against your better judgement?
(为什么你说喜欢我是违背了你的判断力?)
(达西想反驳,被伊丽莎白打断)
E:If I was uncivil,
(要是我果真是无礼的,)
then that is some excuse.
(那么这还不够作为我无礼的理由吗?)
But you know I have other reasons.
(但你知道我还有别的理由。)
D:What reason?
(什么理由?)
E:Do you think anything might tempt me to accept the man
(你认为我会动心去接受一个)
who has ruined the happiness of a most beloved sister?
(毁了我最亲爱的姐姐幸福的人吗?)
Do you deny that you separated a young couple who loved each other ,
(你能否认你拆散了一对相爱的人吗?)
exposing your friend to censure for caprice,
(让你的朋友被大家指责为朝三暮四,)
and my sister to derision for disappointed hopes,
(让我的姐姐被大家嘲笑为奢望空想。)
involving them both in acute misery?
(你让他们俩受尽了痛苦。)
D:I do not deny it.
(我并没有否认这些。)
E:How could you do it?
(你怎么能做出这样的事情?)
D:I believed your sister indifferent to him.
(我认为你姐姐觉得他无关紧要。)
E:Indifferent?
(无关紧要?)
D:I realized his attachment was deeper than hers.
(我觉得他的爱要比她的更多。)
E:That's because she is shy!
(那是因为她害羞。)
D:Bingley was persuaded she didn't feel strongly.
(彬格莱被说服了,她的感觉并不强烈。)
E:Because this,you suggested it.
(是你说的。)
D:I did it for his own good.
(我这样做只为了他好。)
E:My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me.
(我姐姐几乎都不向我表露她真实的感觉。)
(两人沉默对视片刻)
E:I suppose his fortune had some bearing?
(我怀疑是他富有的关系?)
D:I wouldn't do your sister the dishonour.
(我无意使你姐姐难堪。)
It was suggested···
(这暗示着······)
E:What was?
(什么?)
D:It was clear an advantageous marriage.
(这门婚事明显是为了谋取利益的。)
E:Did my sister give that impression?
(我姐姐给你那种印象?)
D:No!No.There was,however,your family···
(不,不,有,然而,你的家人······)
E:Our want of annection?
(我们对社交的渴求?)
D:No,it was more than that.
(不,比那更甚。)
E:How,sir?
(那是什么,先生?)
D:The lack of propriety shown by your mo-ther,younger sisters and your father.
(你母亲,你妹妹们,你父亲有关身份的表现。)
(两人暂时停顿)
D:Forgive me.
(请原谅我。)
You and your sister I must exclude from this.
(你和你的姐姐当然排除在外。)
(伊丽莎白无言反驳,思索片刻)
E:And what about Mr.Wickham?
(那韦翰先生呢?)
D:Mr.Wickham?
(韦翰先生?)
E:What excuse can you give for your behaviour?
(你对他的所作所为又有什么解释呢?)
D:You take an eager interest.
(你对他的确十分关心。)
E:He told me of his misfortunes.
(他告诉了我他的不幸遭遇。)
D:Oh,they have been great.
(哦,他的确太不幸了。)
E:You ruin his chances,
(你毁了他,)
yet treat him with sarcasm.
(现在更讥讽他。)
D:So this is your opinion of me?
(这就是你对我的看法?)
Thank you.
(谢谢。)
Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked
(可能是我的坦白直言)
had not your pride been hurt my scruples about our relationship.
(伤害了你的自尊,以致于你计较我的这些话语。)
E:No,understand?
(不,你不明白?)
D:I am to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?
(难道你指望我会为你的那些微贱的亲戚而欢欣鼓舞吗?)
E:And those are the words of a gentleman?
(这就是一个绅士的措辞?)
Your arrogance and conceit,
(你十足的狂妄自大,)
your selfish disdain for the feelings of others
(自私自利看不起别人,)
made me realize you were the last man in the world I could ever marry!
(让我认识到,哪怕天下男人都死光了,我也不愿意嫁给你。)
(达西欺近伊丽莎白,两人对视片刻。)
D:Please forgive me for having taken up your time...
(抱歉我耽搁了你那么多时间)
(达西转身离去,雨声嘀嗒不已。)
玲子 (杜希玲),旅居英国伦敦的北京人。英国北京联合会副会长,英国北京艺术团团员,伦敦华人爱乐合唱团团员,英中表演艺术成员,世界精英朗诵团成员。愿意用声音和真情传递真善美,担任多家平台的主播。
老杨,老家河南,移居美国,落户南加州。当过老师,做过贸易,现已退休。喜爱运动、唱歌及朗诵。在歌声里消磨时光,在诗文里陶冶性情。
枫:业余朗诵爱好者。生在西北,长于高原,当过知青,理工科男,做过翻译,专职旅游,现居加拿大多伦多。