前言:
亲爱的大朋友、小朋友:
你们好!中英文绘本故事专栏,我们特邀华裔艺术家苏玉蓉老师主讲。苏老师不仅有着扎实的舞台表演和话筒前的丰富经验和实力,而且也有海外公立学校幼教经验,是一位资深的幼儿教师。一年来在我台朗诵了近百篇文学作品、儿童作品,皆受好评。尤其是《呆家长与熊孩子》公众平台开播以来,苏姐姐讲故事专栏受到广泛好评。苏老师是国内难得的表演艺术家,更是我台优秀的金牌主播!
The Bear's Picnic
作者:Stan and Jan Berenstain
编辑制作:娲儀

Mother Bear, put your apron away,
熊妈妈,把你的围裙收起来,
We are going to go on a picnic today!
我们今天要去野餐。

Where are we going on our picnic, Dad?
我们要去哪里野餐,爸爸?
To the very best place in the world, my lad!
去世界上最好的地方,我的小伙子!

Now you remember this spot, my dear.
现在你记得这个地方啦,亲爱的。
When we were young, we picnicked here.
我们年轻的时候,曾在这里野餐过。

Papa, I do not like to complain,
爸爸,我不喜欢抱怨,
but your wonderful spot is next to a train!
但你的好地方在火车旁边!

Where are we going now, Papa Bear?
我们现在要去哪呀,熊爸爸?
Is there another wonderful spot somewhere?
是不是有另外一个美妙的地方?
Don't pester me with questions, please.
请不要缠着我问个没完没了,
There's a place I know right in those trees.
在那片树林里有一个我知道的地方。

It is everything a picnic spot should be.
这里有野餐应有的一切。
And no one remembers it is here but me.
除了我,没有人记得这个地方。

What a spot! What a spot!
多么好的地方!多么好的地方!
So quiet! So cool! Just as it was when I was in school.
这么安静!这么凉爽!和我上学的时候一样。
We had a school picnic and I won first place for eating the most pie in a pie- eating race.
有一次我们学校野餐,我赢得了吃馅饼比赛中吃最多馅饼的第一名。
Pop, this spot may be very fine,
爸爸,这个地方可能很好,
but look what it says on that big sign!
但是看看那个牌子上写的什么!

BIG PICNIC TODAY
大型野餐活动

Dad, Can you find us another spot?
爸爸,你能找个另一个地方吗?
Are we having a picnic today, or not?
我们今天野餐 ,还是不野餐?
Now stop asking questions! Be quiet! Stop stewing!
现在停止提问题 !安静!别烦了!
Your father knows what he is doing.
你爸爸知道他在做什么。

To pick a spot that is just the right one,
要选择一个合适的地点,
you have to be very choosy, my son.
你必须非常挑剔,我的儿子。

Nothing can bother our picnic here!
没有什么可以打扰我们在这里野餐!
Lay out the picnic things, my dear.
把野餐的东西摆好,亲爱的。

I do not like to say so, Dad,
我不想这么说,爸爸,
but another good spot has just gone bad.
但另一个好地方这会儿也变坏了。

I hope there's another good spot you know.
我希望还有另外一个你知道的好地方。
But how much farther do we have to go?
但是我们还要走多远呢?

Why don't you use your eyes, Small Bear?
你为什么不用你的眼睛,小熊?
There's a perfect place right over there!
那里边有一个完美的地方!

The grass is green. The air is sweet.
绿色的草地,新鲜的空气。
Lay out the lunch, and take a seat.
来来来,摆好午餐,坐下。
Hooray! At last, we're going to eat!
万岁!我们终于要吃午饭啦!

Well... this place is good. I wasn't wrong.
嗯……这个地方很好, 我没有错。
But i know one better. Let's move along.
但是我知道一个更好的地方, 我们赶紧走吧。

Now take this perfect piece of ground.
现在拿下这块完美的大地。
No one but us for miles around!
方圆数英里,只有我们!

Pop, you picked the best spot yet.
爸爸,你选择了最好的地方。
But how can we picnic with that jet?
但是我们怎么能和喷气飞机一起野餐呢?

I am very hungry, Pop!
爸爸,我很饿!
When is this spot-picking going to stop?
我们什么时候能停止找地方呀?

I am getting tired. My feet hurt, too.
我有点累了,我的脚也很痛,
Any old spot here ought to do.
任何地方都行,赶快吃东西吧。

Please, Pop, please, can't we picnic soon?
求你了,爸爸,求求你,我们不能快点野餐吗?
It's long past lunch. It's afternoon!
已经过了午餐的时间了,都下午了。
You have to be choosy, Pop, I know.
你必须挑剔,爸爸,我知道。
But what's better up here than down below?
但是这里有什么比下面更好的呢?

What's up here?...I 'll tell you what.
这上面有什么?...我会告诉你。
The world's most perfect picnic spot!
这是世界上最完美的野餐地点!
As you can see, it is perfect clear that nothing can bother our picnic here.
正如你们所见,很明显没有什么可以打扰我们在这里野餐。

No noisy crowds! No pesky planes!
没有嘈杂的人群!没有讨厌的飞机!
And no mosquitoes, trucks or trains!
而且没有蚊子、卡车或火车!

Oh-oh, Dad. Here come the rains!
哦哦,爸爸。下雨 了!

Pooh! Rain to a bear is nothing at all.
呸! 下雨对熊来说根本不算什么。
We'll picnic here and let it fall.
我们就在这里野餐,让它下吧。

Come back! What kind of bears are you?
回来!你们是哪一种熊?
Scared of a drop of rain or two!
害怕一两滴雨!
Bring back that food! This place will do.
把食物拿回来!这 地方好。
It's dry in here. It's warm here, too!
这里很干, 而且很暖和。

It does look warm. Yes, I agree.
它看起来很暖和。是的,我同意。
But it looks much, much too warm for me!
但它看起来对我来说太温暖了!

Wait, now ! Wait! You wait for me!
等等,现在!你们等等我!
I'll find a better spot. You'll see.
我会找一个更好的地方。你们会看到的。

I'll find the perfect place to eat.
我会找到一个完美的吃饭的地方。
I'll find a spot that can't be beat!
我会找到一个无与伦比的地方!
The finest spot you've ever seen....
是你们所见过的最好的地方......

Now, THAT is the kind of place I mean!
现在,这就是我想说的那种地方!

He did it, Mother. Did he not?
他做到了,妈妈。不是吗?
He found the perfect picnic spot!
他找到了完美的野餐地点!

主播介绍

苏玉蓉: 毕业于云南省艺术学院戏剧系。20年话剧舞台演出经验,以及话筒前的工作经验。擅长用声音语言塑造人物形象。曾在云南省广播电台播出数十部集广播剧和各种文学作品。部分在全国获奖。代表作有广播剧(李清照)中的李清照。广播剧(桑树坪)中的媒婆。电视剧(五朵金花和她的儿女们)中一人为多个角色配音。

喜欢就扫码关注吧!