
神鸟孔雀Bird peacock
原作/ 梁立锋《中国洛阳》Original / Liang Lifeng "Luoyang, China"
命运束缚了我的羽翼,Destiny bound my wings,
却束缚不了我的灵魂。But can't bind my soul.
我天生高贵和典雅,I am born noble and elegant.
即使不幸降临在我的头上,Even if unfortunately fell on my head,
也丝毫无法磨灭我的庄严。It is also impossible to obliterate my solemnity.
我是千古神鸟凤凰的原身,I am the original body of the ancient bird phoenix,
凤凰只是神殿的精灵,The phoenix is just the elf of the temple.
而我,却是人世间最美的风景。And I am the most beautiful scenery in the world.
我从未身居人世凡间,I've never been in this world before,
而有丝毫的卑微之感。And there is a slight sense of humbleness.
相反,我为身居人间而无限荣光,On the contrary, I have unlimited glory for being in the human world.
我为人间仰慕我而欢欣不已,I am happy for admiring me.
更为人世间带来光明与吉祥而荣耀。It brings light and auspiciousness and glory to the world.
我,不只是孔雀,我是一个美梦,I am not just a peacock, I am a sweet dream,
是人间对美好生活的憧憬与向往。It is the ambition and yearning for a better life.
命运可以束缚我的羽翼,Destiny can bind my wings,
却束缚不住我伟大的梦想。But I can't restrain my great dream.
你们可以夺取我的自由,You can take my freedom,
却毁灭不了人间,梦求美好的愿望。But it can't destroy the world, dreaming for a good wish.
我为美好而生,为希望而活。I live for the good and live for hope.
我是一只美好的孔雀,I am a beautiful peacock,
从神殿而来,在溪边林畔漫步,Come from the temple and stroll along the forestside of the stream.
在曦光和晚霞中漫游。Roaming in the evening and the evening glow.
我为人世间带来美好祝愿,I bring good wishes to the world.
直到永远,永伴人间。Forever, always with the world.




